L O L L I P O P


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

this is some reason why i quit gaia.

Assalamualaikum and hi.
*Take a note ! This post uses english language*

* Gaia act called gaia online which that website for otaku anime and , gamer?*

Okay, this is some reason why i quit gaia ;

- Nobody cares me
- Need to focus in study ( next year im form 4 )
- Gaia is getting boring
- Peoples always forget me
- Im getting old to play gaia  lewls.
- and some reasons that i cant tell you

Peace , fresh and fatal hotel also i quit. But , not quit for forever. Maybe i'll be back in two/three years ? hahaha. If you miss me , do contact me in sosial web :} thanks for be my friends online. See ya ! 

this my true feeling ....... T . T here




0 comment[s] | back to top